MAKING AND SAVING MONEY THE RIGHT-BRAIN WAY
Let’s look at what makes right-brainers tick . . . and then put a credit card in our hands. Yikes. But wait, each trait can also have an upside as well, so let’s look at the bright side first, then we can go to the dark side later. (There are many more traits than these, but here are a few to consider when we mix money and mayhem.)
1. Distracted and Divergent Thinking: This means we can juggle several things at once without dropping the ball–and that means we can create multiple streams of income.
2. Unorthodox and Unafraid: We approach money like Jimmy Buffett rather than Warren Buffett–and this isn’t all bad. We will go against the grain and can gain an edge over conservative thinkers.
3. Intuitive and Insightful: With a fully developed sixth sense we just “know” things and can avoid potential pitfalls (and see possibilities) if we listen to our inner guide and guru.
4. Addictive, Adrenaline Junkies: When we are into something we are into it. If we throw ourselves into making more money or being better at managing it we will excel.
5. Process Oriented and Cool With Chaos: We are more likely to enjoy the journey rather than wait until we make a magical amount of money to be happy.
To learn more, click on the link below to read a related article in “U.S. News And World Report” (in which I was featured) for more solutions.
TO READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE: http://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/articles/2011/11/02/9-money-strategies-for-creative-thinkers